Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Un-Birthday Sean!



Sean's birthday was back in December but we did not get to celebrate it the way we wanted to or intended to because of this. So, today, we are re-celebrating Sean's birthday the way it was intended to be all along. A trip to the Cheesecake Factory should do quite well, I think.


Happy Un-Birthday Sean! I hope that your special day is absolutely wonderful!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm glad you're finally getting to formally celebrate his birthday...I know he had a really sad b-day this year. And I'm so happy for your new position! I was going to ask what exactly your new job entailed, so I'm glad you explained it. Sounds like fun to me! Now you have two things to celebrate at Cheesecake Factory!

ladybug said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday, Sean!!!

I do hope your UnBirthday is a wonderful one!

Love To You!!!