Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Duh Duh, Duh, Duh, Duh. Duh Duh


This is the current obsession in our household. Tonight it is about Lindsey Vonn, Shawne Davis, Apollo Ohno, and Shaun White....gotta love the Olympics, especially the winter ones. Not only do you have awesome human feats, but incredible scenery for the outdoor games.
Oh yeah, and now I want to to go Vancouver....who's up for the trip?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oooooh, count me IN for Vancouver!! I could visit there over and over and over. Love it. We went a couple years ago and visited Whistler and a lot of the other places they're showing on TV. Makes me miss it. The long plane ride sucks, but it's such a cool city to stay in.

katy said...

Count me in, too. We've always wanted to go!

Alissa said...

I've never really had a desire to go there before now....but I agree, it looks beautiful. I'd be willing to go anywhere I could ski....Dean isn't a fan of snow skiing so I have no idea when I'll ever go back to somewhere like that!

We've been loving the Olympics too...Shaun White was incredible last night!