Elizabeth's first birthday party was held this Saturday. Good times were had by all, especially the birthday girl who went to bed early because she was just that tired!

Waiting for my guests to arrive.

The Loot.

Opening presents, I let my Mommy help me out.

The Cake.

Daddy and Elizabeth about to blow out the big 1 candle.

Family picture--and not a great one either.

Attacking the cake with gusto!

I have a Santa icing beard.

What our cake looked like in the end....
Happy 1st Birthday Elizabeth!
4 comments:
the picture of her "attacking the cake" is histerical! HB Elizabeth! such a big girl!
Awesome. That's how I eat cake too -- glad I'm not the only one.
:)
These are awesome!! Way to go Elizabeth - you're a natural cake eater :)
What a fun party and a beautiful little girl! I love the cake pictures...
Post a Comment