There was good news in our household today so I am going to share it with all of you too! After interviewing for about a week, I have been promoted to Internet Execution Senior Specialist. Yep, a really long title that means I get to make sure all the items for my area are up on the Internet. I also get to do analysis and figure out ways to grow the business for my area of responsibility. Not an easy task, but one worth figuring out--and the sooner the better. One of the really cool things about this job is that I will get a lot of exposure to marketing, and Internet analysis which is just fun. Basically, it is studying how people shop online and I find that completely fascinating. I know, I'm a nerd.
My start date is March 1st and I am very much looking forward to it. Before I can start though, I have to finish up a whole slew of issues in my current area. Welcome to the juggling act!
5 comments:
GO KRISTIN!!!! I am so proud of you, you deserve it. SDK
Congratulation on the promotion!!!
You are my sweet girl!!!
Love You!
Get it, girl! I'm super excited for you, I know how much you've wanted this! Hurry up, March 1st!
Congratulations!!! That's super exciting! And if you're a nerd, than I am too. I love all that geek talk! Then again, that's in my industry too. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two :)
congrats!!
Post a Comment