Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Ouchy!
I have managed to something bad to myself. What you ask? Oh yeah, I have managed to pinch a nerve in my neck---again. This time I did it, get this, checking my blind spot while driving. Isn't that nice? I use proper driving etiquette and this is what happens to me. Not cool. The left side of my neck, back, arm, and chest just plain ol' hurt.
This happened on Monday and I did not sleep much that night, and yesterday, I broke out the big guns....800mg of Ibuprofen left over from the C-Section. Also, I called my doctor and she prescribed me a muscle relaxer. Don't get me wrong, the muscle relaxer works very nicely for me...it also makes me pass out. Needless to say, I can not use it at work and definitely can not to operate a vehicle. Esk, no good peeps, no good. And yes, I went to bed at 8:30 last night.
Today, I am feeling a bit better, but every now and then I will turn in such a way that pain shoots all over my body. Worst, is laughing...it hurts too much to laugh. That is just sad.
I am hoping to be good as new before I know it. I hope you are feeling better than I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Now this is no good -- I know from personal experience that you are miserable right now. Hang in there. Hope it's much better soon!
Oh no! The only pinched nerve I've ever had was my sciatic nerve when I was pregnant with Grant....absolute torture. Hope it gets better soon!
Ouch! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. You've got some important things coming up!
Bless your heart! I hope the ibuprofen is working and you are totally recovered soon!
Oh no! I'm so sorry - hope you're feeling better asap!
And tell me your OB also gave you more than just a big dose of Advil after your C-section. If they don't give me Vicodin (after a natural birth, no less) I cry foul!
Post a Comment