Thursday, February 25, 2010

Saying Goodbye


I am a very fortunate person to have worked in four different places over the years--one in high school/college and three real world jobs.  Each place I have been, I have met some truly amazing and unforgettable people along the way. 

As is my standard, I write notes to those that have left an impression upon me.  This week is no exception.  While I have only worked with these people since August and some even a shorter period than that, they have left a mark upon my life.  Tomorrow will be a bittersweet day for me.  Tomorrow I will leave behind my fellow group of people to continue doing what we do.  There has been blood (mostly from paper cuts), sweat (you mean you want this done RIGHT NOW), and tears (the systems are not working AGAIN) along the way, but I am proud of where I have come from within my team.  I leave behind three awesome team mates and a fantastic boss man who brought Chicken Minis in my honor today.  Come Monday morning I get to experience a new job, new people to work with, and a step closer to me ruling the world (just kidding--or maybe not: ;)) While I am looking forward to this, it is change and it will take some getting use to, but I look forward to the challenge.

A farewell to my friends...I'll see you in the hallways and on IM!

1 comment:

katy said...

It somehow doesn't surprise me that you would be sweet enough to leave notes behind for your coworkers.

Best of luck on Monday -- I am so excited for you!