Yep, we have over 8 inches of snow in Frisco today...and it is still falling. Needless to say, when I finally came home from work today, we had to go outside and play in it. Elizabeth still really does not know what to think of it, but as long as she was being held, she was good. Put her down in it and we were not a happy camper. Happy Snow Day! Enjoy the pictures!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's wild! Apparently we had a few flakes drift down last night, but I never saw it. Enjoy your winter wonderland!
Beautiful pictures!
Yes, we had a little snow here last night but nothing substantial. And the rain just made it that much messier.
I'm jealous! Looks like you all had a good time!
How fun! We got more of ours today. I have pics to post - I even made a snow angel!
Interesting comment just before mine!
I am so jealous too....I heard about all the Dallas snow and I immediately thought of you. It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment