A pictorial of Elizabeth's 1st Birthday
Staring out the window.
Elizabeth thinks she needs to clean out my hair drawer for me.
Nap Time!
Hanging out with my Sleep Sheep--he's got cool hair!
My car seat was finally turned around...my feet were cramped up and I couldn't wait to turn it around! Now I can see the whole world.
Birthday lunch with Daddy.
Trying to pet Raider...or crawl all over her.
Playing with our new toy that Uncle Greg and Aunt Christine gave us.
Mommy and Me.
Mommy made me cupcakes and Daddy iced them...what is this?
Disintegrated cupcake....everywhere!
Opening presents.
Goodnight hugs from Daddy.
Happy Birthday beautiful baby girl. A whole year has come and gone--I truly do not remember what life was like before you came along and made it so much brighter.
I love you!
1 comment:
The ball popper!! Those are the best! She looks like she was a very happy little birthday girl. And I love the cupcake picture!
Post a Comment