Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Feeling like Spring is in the air?  In case you missed the memo, Facebook status, or Twitter feed, it is alive and well in Texas at least!    There is nothing like beautiful spring flowers and mildly warm days to start thinking about breaking out the skirts and floral patterns.  Here is my spring inspiration this week!



I love, love, love printed cardigans.  I think I like them so much because you do not see many of them--especially done well!  This rose colored one from Banana Republic caught my attention and I was hooked. 



You need a little something under it, so why not something tres feminine with just a bit of lace to make you feel a little sexy?


This white skirt says wear me!  A little girly twirly skirt never hurt anyone...unless hips are your problem area.  None of the less, it is super springy and I image walking in a garden wearing this little darling.



I want it.  That is all I have to say. 


Keep your jewelry simple and feminine as this outfit has plenty going on with the floral cardigan. 


The key necklace trend has been big for the last  few years when Tiffany and Co. starting advertising them.  I can see why!  They are as cute as can be and you can only imagine what the key belongs to...maybe a heart?

I love stacked rings.  They are delicate, yet still have a presence on your hand.  Beautiful!



Hot Trend:  Large faced and banded gold watches--especially Michael Kors ones. 



Wear a heel if you like with this, but keep it a kitten heel.  Remember delicate!  To keep this outfit easy going, pair it with a ballet flat, but one with some cute detail to give your shoe a little spice.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have a twirly white skirt and I can't help wearing it knowing full well (ha ha) that my hips are my problem area. Twirly skirts trump vanity for me :)

katy said...

Twirly skirts are the key to world peace. I'm pretty sure. Keep wearing yours, Sara -- you're making this world a better place! :)

I like that cardigan. I think I like it because it looks like a mix between floral and camo. Floral camo. I don't own any camo, but I feel like I should.