This weekend marked another Kier family tradition. We were off to see the Dallas Bloom in all of it's beautiful glory. This year, we decided to become a member of the Dallas Arboretum. It will pretty much pay for itself this year and if any visitors come to town, someone can go with me for free!
Enjoy the beauty by the hands of many, but most importantly, the hand of God who created such wonderful masterpieces.
| And we're off...see, I'm wearing my old lady hat! |
| Tulips, tulips, tulips everywhere! Oh how I love thee... |
| The dark pinky purple ones were my favorite! |
| Me, squinting in the sun and wind. |
| Elizabeth not quit understanding the "fence." |
| I feel in love with these beautiful white Japanese cherry blossom trees. |
| Did you know that tulips are one of my favorite flowers? |
| My little princess in the Beauty and the Beast castle. |
| Daddy and Elizabeth after lunch. |
| Cool waterfall |
| A sea of tulips |
| Long arm shot of the two of us. One day Elizabeth will learn how to use the camera. |
| The house at the Dallas Arboretum. |
| I WILL have a back splash in my kitchen with these rich, vibrant colors in it one day. |
| The infamous gazebo where Sean first told me that he loved me. |
| This one was more interested in the water though. |
4 comments:
Beautiful blooms! I adore tulips too. :)
I miss TX!!! Spring comes so much earlier down South than up here in WA. Beautiful Pictures! Elizabeth is geting SO BIG!!!
Hey, do you like tulips?
This place looks so gorgeous!
Ooooh, gorgeous!! I love that white Japanese cherry blossom tree. I may need to find one of those for my yard...
Post a Comment