Here is an outfit to wear out for a Saturday lunch date. Enjoy!
This top has amazing rouching detail. The neckline has plenty going on so leave your neck bare, but if you must, a delicate chain with a small pendant.
Leave the shirt out.
I told you I love wide leg pants and these khaki gap ones are just the ones! I loved them in white too but I have a love hate relationship with white pants.
Keep them simple but cute!
This ring is beautiful and unique just as its wearer is!
In the same color family as the pants, but with a little pop of uniqueness.
I told you I love espadrilles for the summer and they are back in yet another post.
The thing I love about this outfit is that it could be worn to work, play, or wherever the day or night may take you. It is classically simple and easy.
Where would you wear this?







1 comment:
Love it. These are quickly becoming my favorite posts. I would wear this to work during the summer when we're all pretty casual around here!
Post a Comment