Thursday, March 31, 2011

Billie Jean

Sorry I have been MIA this week.  I have been in a bit of a writing funk this week without a whole lot to say, but here is a quick update.  To say that it has been an intersting week is a bit of an understatement.  Work has been busy for both of us, Elizabeth had another tooth incident at school, and we have just been plain worn out this week.  Alas, it is Thursday though and you know what that means....music inspiration time.

Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" never ever leaves me seated or not moving my tushy in some way fashion or form.  When I heard it on my iPod this morning, I knew it would end up on the blog today.  After having that thought, Elizabeth saw me dancing and immediately told me to stop.  That is her latest thing:  Mommy dancing=No, mama, no.  It is kind of funny since I keep doing it and she keeps telling me no.  I guess embarrassing your kids starts at the ripe old age of 2.  Here I was worried about doing it when she was 13!  

Happy Thursday!



Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Billie Jean"--Michael Jackson

3 comments:

katy said...

HA! Glad my child isn't the only one who demands that I stop dancing. Actually, he hasn't said that in a long time. He was probably 18 months when he looked at me one morning and said, "No dancin' Mama!!!"

Summer Says... said...

I'm a car dancer myself. It's a real hit with the niece and nephews. Haha!

Sara said...

My favorite MJ song hands down. Love it!

Hope your Friday and weekend are smooth sailing, friend!!