She never thinks…Whatchamacallit on my desk and now I am drooling. What is wrong with me? Am I like one of Pavlov’s dogs? Maybe when it comes to sweet things and non healthy things I am. EMAIL! Sean. I wonder what he came back with…I’ll check it in a minute. Love…you’ve got it all. How much longer should I wait before I eat the candy? If I can just make it to three, I will feel better about it. I don’t know why though because I am just going to feel guilty about eating it later. But then if I don’t eat it, I will hurt Laura’s feelings since she got it for me to cheer me up. Wow, I can rationalize anything. EMAIL! Sara! I love non work related email. Why is it that the things we do best are not what we do for a living? EMAIL! CNN news, another earthquake. Maybe Greg is right and the world is ending. I think not, but so much at the same time, it makes me wonder. So much suffering and rubble. How will they ever pull it back together? I’m back. Denise. That is one stylish chickie. Ruffled woven, ruffled cardi, with a wrap around belt. I would never pull that look together in a million years but she did and I love it. Yummy. Seasons of love, season of love. I love Pandora. It is too bad they limit a station to only 40 hours of play. That is why I have more than one email address. Yea! Glee music. Not my favorite song but Mr. Shuester is singing. Sigh. I love you Will Shuester. I wish I still played the piano. It is so pretty. Even if I had a piano, I would never play it. Time. Time. Time. Why is there never enough of it or too much of it? Yesterday. I love this song; maybe one of my favorite Beatles songs of all time. I wish I had written it. Writing. I like writing something I thought I would never like when I was in school, but now I like it. Why can I not pull out a story on my own though? I love topics. I wish I had someone to give me more topics. Then I could write from those topics and see where they take me. I want to write vignettes with the girls. That could be fun. We all have such a unique voice and sense of humor, I am sure we could write up a doozie or two. Name. Old school Goo Goo Dolls. And I won’t tell ‘em your name. How old was I when this song came out? I don’t want to go there. The mirror in the bathroom under the evil fluorescent lights made my hair look dull and nasty today. Was that grey hair I saw? I’ll have to look tonight in better lighting. Until my cut and color next week, I may just want to wear a hat. That won’t go over well. My natural color is just ugly although I really don’t remember it so much. It’s times like these that give and give again. Give money for a joint baby shower that you are not invited to, what the heck? Now I do not feel guilty for forgetting to bring money. He just said don’t whatever me. Whatever. Somewhere over the rainbow way up high and the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby. My heart smiles.
Weekly Music Inspiration: "Come Away With Me"--Norah Jones
4 comments:
Hey, it's busy in your noggin!
That was fun to read!
Ditto to Danielle - That was super fun to read!
I love it!
I too rationalize giving into my sweet cravings if it's after 3. Like somehow those calories are better?
"Why is it that the things we do best are not what we do for a living?" Agreed.
Post a Comment