Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happenings

There are lots of happenings going on--you should see the to do lists. Yes, S as in plural lists.  Oh well, what can I say?  I am a list maker.  I love them so.

First and foremost, we have this going on in our house right now.  Yep, wood floors and some new tile is being installed in the house.  To say that it has caused a bit of a mess is an understatement.  Thankfully, today should be the last day of the install and life will start going back to normal.  Elizabeth does not quite know what to think about seeing the slab of the house under her feet.  She tends to walk around it as she is unsure of it.

Secondly, and with great excitement, I get to see the girls on Friday.  Yep, it is Spring Fling 2011 and I can not wait!  It feels like just about forever since we last saw each other.  Bad, non-healthy, food will be consumed, wine will be a-flowin', and laughter will ensue.  I can not wait.  The only thing I know for certain that we will be doing is going shopping, and a possible trip to the Dallas Arboretum for the bloom.  I think we will actually have great weather too.  And dinner out of course!

Beyond that not too much is going on in our world.  ;)  Oh wait a minute, yep, it is official, Elizabeth can now open all the doors  in our house.  I witnessed it with my own two eyes this morning.  All of the doors to the outside have handle blockers on them, but all the other rooms in the house do not.  Watch out world--no one is safe in their own house.  :)

Have a happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

katy said...

The floors look great!

Summer Says... said...

You are brave to undertake a home remodel and WGSF all in the same week. I bow down :-)

The floors look beautiful. Can't wait to see them in person!

Sara said...

Awww - you didn't have to get the floors changed just for us!!

I kid, I kid...

They look awesome! And I'm with Summer - you're a brave, brave girl!!