Oh so cute! And I like your word for the year. That would be an appropriate word for me too. Mostly it comes into play when I'm shopping for clothes and I just cannot narrow down my options. So I buy five different colors and bring back my least-favorites after trying them on at home. I am hoping to spend less this year on everything, so hopefully there won't be as many shopping trips and I won't have to worry about this as much!
PS. And since that made me sound very materialistic (which I don't think I really am), I am indecisive about other things too! Making decisions about groups/Bible studies to join, what to do with the kids all day, what to make for dinner, etc. Maybe I need to work on this in 2010 too!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
6 comments:
Oh so cute! And I like your word for the year. That would be an appropriate word for me too. Mostly it comes into play when I'm shopping for clothes and I just cannot narrow down my options. So I buy five different colors and bring back my least-favorites after trying them on at home. I am hoping to spend less this year on everything, so hopefully there won't be as many shopping trips and I won't have to worry about this as much!
PS. And since that made me sound very materialistic (which I don't think I really am), I am indecisive about other things too! Making decisions about groups/Bible studies to join, what to do with the kids all day, what to make for dinner, etc. Maybe I need to work on this in 2010 too!
love it!
That's the best!!
Beautiful. You, Elizabeth and the moment.
Love my girls!!!
Post a Comment