oh man I was just looking at some of our pics from Turks and Caicos! It's so cold here I'm dying to swim in that tropical blue water. When did you go? I love your dress too:) Lovely photo!
Kelli, we went for our delayed honeymoon back in 2005. Getting away from work was like pulling eye teeth for both Sean and me, but it was so worth it. Amazing beaches and I would go back in a heart beat.
Everyone is commenting on the great dress--I love it too. Ann Taylor. And no, it does not fit, but I am trying to work on that. If anyone would like to borrow it, you are more than welcome to it.
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
6 comments:
I love your dress! I wish I was there right now too!
I know the feeling.. Btw, I prefer your previous header pic
Oooh, let's all go!
oh man I was just looking at some of our pics from Turks and Caicos! It's so cold here I'm dying to swim in that tropical blue water.
When did you go? I love your dress too:) Lovely photo!
Oh my... that looks like heaven.
Kelli, we went for our delayed honeymoon back in 2005. Getting away from work was like pulling eye teeth for both Sean and me, but it was so worth it. Amazing beaches and I would go back in a heart beat.
Everyone is commenting on the great dress--I love it too. Ann Taylor. And no, it does not fit, but I am trying to work on that. If anyone would like to borrow it, you are more than welcome to it.
Post a Comment