
I always enjoy my Friday thoughts as they tend to be a little random due to the fact that it is the end of the week and I am just running on fumes usually. You just never know what you are going to get out of this crazy little head of mine.
New songs I just can’t get enough of right now:
“Empire State of Mind”—Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
The new Snow Patrol Song
“If Your Wondering If I Want You”—Weezer
“Two is Better Than One”—Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift
Rediscovering old ones:
“Breathless”—Taylor Swift
“In Your Eyes”—Peter Gabriel
“The Man Who Would be Santa”—Vertical Horizon
“Heart of Glass”--Blondie
I can’t believe Elizabeth will be 1 year old on Wednesday. It doesn’t seem possible. Where has the time gone?
Speaking of time, where the heck did January go? Impossible to believe, but it is the end of the month. It didn’t help that we had something going on almost every weekend, but still, I am in shock that it has passed so quickly.
Weekend plans—cleaning the house, running a few errands, dinner with my in-laws (Sean is making chili—to die for), church, laundry, and ordering baby girls’ birthday cake. Whahoo for birthday cake!
I would like to read this weekend. I say that every weekend but time always manages to pass me by…but I will probably watch Season 3 of The Tudors. Gotta love crazy King Henry the VIII. This season he is on wife number 3. I wonder how long she will be in this season considering in life, she died shortly after she gave birth to his only legitimate son. I love English history, utterly fascinating to me.
And on that note, random thoughts will end for the day. Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
I love The Tudors! I got the first DVD of Season III through Netflix, but now the next two say "long wait," so they keep skipping over them and sending me the following item on my list. Drives me nuts!
Post a Comment