Here are a few of my favorite dresses. Enjoy!
I don't necessarily love the style of the dress, but I do love the color and ombre...and you can't go wrong with Pacey on your arm. I love me some Joshua Jackson!
Ginnifer Goodwin showing some leg in this modern necked dress. I love the bright blue, it is electrifying.
I usually hate nude dresses, but Drew Barrymore made it work. The shoulder and hip detail were beautiful too. The one the hip was a bit much for me, but she pulled it off with elegance and grace.
Some people loved it, some hated it, but I loved it. I have to say the sheerness of the skirt surprised me a bit, but it was tastefully done and you can't go wrong with that gorgeous shade of purple.
What every good husband should do while his lady is getting snapped by the photogs! I thought this lavender dress that Fergie is wearing was timeless, classic, and absolutely ladylike. I expected something totally different and edgy from this music talent, but she pulled out the the ultimate oxymoron and I love her for it!
One of my absolute favorite dresses of the evening was this white number that Kate Hudson wore. Absolutely cool with the structure around the bodice and an amazing neckline. What I didn't care for were the shoes. Seriously, crazy platforms just need to take a hike.My other favorite dress of the evening was a short white dress worn by Kristen Bell. Sadly, I could not get a picture to download, but if you get a chance to browse, check her out. It was gorgeous and the colorful jeweled necklace was one I would love to own!
2 comments:
I LOVE all the colors - so gorgeous! Makes me want to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe in bright jewel tones.
So, formal wear for the next reunion? Ha ha ha!
Love your picks and totally agree with your choices. I also really loved Reese Witherspoon's dress.
Post a Comment