Look what arrived today! I am so happy and these are in the mail tomorrow first thing as Mommy has kind of dropped the ball on getting them out in a timely manner. I still can't believe my baby is going to be 1 year old in 2 weeks. Sigh.
It happens fast, doesn't it? Before you know it, she'll be two. But just think of how she's grown in the past year and how she'll grow even more over the next one!!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
2 comments:
It happens fast, doesn't it? Before you know it, she'll be two. But just think of how she's grown in the past year and how she'll grow even more over the next one!!
Wow -- time flies. I will say that the time between the 1st birthday and the 2nd is tons of fun! I think you will agree. :)
Post a Comment