Monday, January 18, 2010

Blogging Girl's Night Out

This lovely lady, Sara, had a wonderful idea several months ago. She said, let's get together (yea, yea, yea--if you can name the movie, you rock), and well, we did! Katy volunteered to host the first ever blogging girls night out at her home. Kick out the boys, the kiddos, and enjoy some girl time with yummy food, desserts, and of course, adult beverages. It was a blast and I am so thankful that we all were able to see each other. We missed Kelli and Lacy, but they were definitely there in spirit. Katy's game of "Guess Whose Blog It Is" had questions for our missing counterparts in other states. Hopefully, there will be a next one and hopefully we can have our out of state lovely ladies join us!

To Katy--thank you for hosting and unforgettable night.

To everyone--it has been many many years (13 for some you) since I have last seen you, and I hope that we can do this more often. I enjoyed every moment with you all and I can not wait to read more of your blogs. I thank you for your friendship and support!

Melissa, Alissa, Summer, Sara, Danielle, Jennifer, and Katy
Summer and Danielle with tasty beverages

Jennifer with her fabulous boots

Katy with her pitcher of margs...oh, what happens at Katy's, stays at Katy's


3 comments:

kelli said...

hey, how about we make the next one a blogger girls road trip and everyone head to the east coast??
:)well, ok maybe not. but I sure hope I can make it next time!

oh and it's 'Parent Trap' right? :)

Kier's Serendipity said...

It is the Parent Trap and you rock.

I could be all about a road trip...I would be all about a road trip just to see you by myself, but witht the rest of the girls, that would just be a whole other fun experience!

Jennifer said...

I think a road trip is a FABULOUS idea!

This was a great night. I hope it becomes a regular event!!!