I have been sick. No fun. I have had my lovely little sinus/allergy issues for about two weeks now, but it apparently decided to come to the evil point on Wednesday. Yuck. I have basically had a migraine headache since then and shook it long enough to come to work today.
I went to the doctor yesterday (a new doctor for me and I already love her) and she gave me an antibiotic for the infection but nothing for the congestion since I am still breastfeeding. Ugh. Problem only half solved. I am giving it through the weekend to see how things are going with the antibiotic and will make a decision on the other half. I have to feel better, but me feeling better is literally throwing the baby out with the bath water. Good drugs=no more breastfeeding. Needless to say, I am stuck with trying to figure out what to do and it is not fun for me in the mean time.
But I'm back, just in time for the weekend too!
Have a good weekend!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you tried vapor rub, or breathing in hot steam for the congestion? Of course, it's not as good as the meds, but it helps a lot. Hope you feel better. =)
Post a Comment