So where are my feet? Usually sitting cross legged (or at least one of them up) in my chair until one of them falls asleep. Then they go back on the floor for a bit. Repeat. Again and again. You would think I would learn to sit in a chair properly after all of these years, but not a chance. I’ll be sitting this way till they carry me away…
See the box under my desk? There is not a darn thing in it, but when I was pregnant and the doctor told me to elevate my feet at work, I used this box and still do when my feet are in the vicinity of the floor. Yeah, I know, I was/am too cheap to go out and buy a foot stool. It works.
See the big bag in the picture? Yep, that’s my handbag/carryall/water bottle hauler/flip flop home. It is too big to fit into a desk drawer (or at least a conventionally sized one) so that is where it stays for most of the day. Don’t worry; I don’t have anything in it that anyone would want to steal.
What is on the iPod today?
“Calling You”—Blue October
“Blue Monday”—New Order
“I’ll Take Everything”—James Blunt
“You and Me”—Dave Matthews Band
“How Do You Tell Someone?”—Cowboy Mouth
“Wide Open Spaces”—Dixie Chicks
“Juicy”—Better Than Ezra
“Supermassive Black Hole”—Muse
“Feeling Stronger Everyday”—Chicago
“Strange Currancies”—REM
“Promise of Summer”—Jackopierce
“Mrs. Darcy”—Pride and Prejudice soundtrack
“Could Be Anything”—Eames Era
Shout out time! I have a new follower. Welcome Book*Addict! I hope you are enjoying the blog as much as I am enjoying writing it.
4 comments:
What about a space heater?? Are you allowed one of those? That was a necessity under my desk for many years!
And....I am so behind the times...I'm thinking about getting an iPod (or asking for one) for Christmas. But there are so many different types....which do you have? Do you recommend it?
I love this! So glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't sit with my feet actually under the desk.
I love this picture! I'm pretending I'm at work with you today, listening to your good music.
Alissa just made me totally jealous. I would kill to have a space heater, but we're not allowed. It is so flippin' cold in my office.
YAY! I get a shout out!! You honestly made my day! =) And of course I enjoy your blog. thanks for posting so regularly.
LOVe LOVE LOVE your playlist BTW.
Post a Comment