Saturday night marked the seventh year that Sean and I have gone to the Dallas Stars opening night (well, technically, six years since NHL hockey was on strike one year). We had a blast despite the rain and the loss, but they earned one point and points are always good.
We started the evening off at Hully and Mo's, a restaurant in Uptown owed by former and current Dallas Stars, Brett Hull and Mike Modano. The food was great and I highly recommend checking it out. The highlight of dinner was the banana creme brule. Delicious!
Opening night festivities never disappoint us and the team, overall, looked good for the first game of the season. Hopefully, it will be a good season and maybe, just maybe the playoffs will be in our future this year. I guess we will just have to see where things are when April rolls around.
No comments:
Post a Comment