Here are some of the pictures from the church pumpkin patch we visited on Saturday afternoon. As you can see Elizabeth is deck out in her A&M watching outfit.
Checking out the hay.
Mommy and Elizabeth with all of our loot. Yes, we really did buy that many pumpkins and gourds. I will post pictures of what I did with all of it in the next few days or so....
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
2 comments:
oh, great photos! I love pumpkin patch pictures!!! happy fall Elizabeth!
How sweet and fallie!!!
Beautiful Smiles from my little family!!!!
Post a Comment