
Hi people!
Welcome to the Month of Greatness! Nothing bad ever happens in October (at least in my world anyway) and this should be a month to celebrate all the cool things about October. What are the cool things in October? Well, let me tell you…
- Elizabeth turns 8 months old
- Pumpkin patches
- Apple cider making the house smell awesome
- Fall décor coming out of storage bins
- Hockey season begins (October 3rd for anyone who cares)
- Fall Festivals
- Pumpkin bread
- Spice candles out and about the house
- Leaves turning into pretty fall colors
- And I think there is something else…oh yeah, THE DAY OF GREATNESS AKA Kristin’s birthday (October 18th in case you were wondering).
As you can see, lots of awesome and amazing things happen in October.
What are you looking forward to most in October?
3 comments:
I think it's interesting to see how someone's personality is reflected in their favorite time of the year. I'm a fall person, always have been. It marries so well with my nostalgic wallowing habits that I can't help it. My SIL, on the other hand, loves spring and her favorite holiday is Easter. You would guess that the minute you met her, since she's cheery, perky, energetic, and very "spring"-like. My BFF is a summer, and it's written all over her. I'm not sure I've ever known anyone who loved winter the best. It is a VERY close second for me. But it just can't quite beat fall.
omg don't say nothing bad ever happens. That is surely going to trigger some universal red flag.
So many people are loving fall... I think that might have to be a blog post!
Like you, October is probably my favorite month....and I am definitely a fall person too. It just makes me feel like the good times are here again (especially after Texas summers!). Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer is one of the things I can't wait for, and just going into stores and smelling pumpkin and cinnamon things.....
By the way, thanks for the sweet b-day card!
Post a Comment