Remember all the pumpkins and gourds we bought at the pumpkin patch? Here is what I did with all of it.
Every year, I add a bit more fall festiveness to the home's decor and I am already eying some decorations as soon as the season is over and they are on sale. I just love the fall.
Looks great! I bought a few gourds and pumpkins too. Of course you will learn next year that you have to keep placing them higher and higher! I'm having to stop buying nice decorations because I'm limited on the out-of-reach places where I can put them!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
3 comments:
Looks great! I bought a few gourds and pumpkins too. Of course you will learn next year that you have to keep placing them higher and higher! I'm having to stop buying nice decorations because I'm limited on the out-of-reach places where I can put them!
Looks wonderful! I especially love the mantle. So pretty. :)
Great job!!
And yeah, what Alissa said... Drew broke one of my gorgeous ceramic pumpkins last year. From now on it's all organic and plastic for us :)
Post a Comment