Happy Monday…well, kind of since it is Monday after all and I have a nice stuffy nose, congestion, and a little baby who has the same thing. But it is Monday regardless and we are starting off the week of greatness and that is always a good thing in my book.
This weekend was full of fun and cool weather. Friday night we ran up to JC Penney to get Elizabeth some more pants. As cool as it has been and will only get cooler, she was in need of something to cover her legs. Luckily, we found everything and then some that we were looking for. So Mom, she is completely covered on clothes at the moment!
Our church, Custer Road United Methodist Church, has a fundraiser pumpkin patch every year so we were off to enjoy that…and it was a bit cooler than we anticipated. But we got some pretty pumpkins for the house and the yard (I will post pictures in another post later). The picture below is one from the church...it was not bright, sunny, or short weather when were there on Saturday.
This weekend was full of fun and cool weather. Friday night we ran up to JC Penney to get Elizabeth some more pants. As cool as it has been and will only get cooler, she was in need of something to cover her legs. Luckily, we found everything and then some that we were looking for. So Mom, she is completely covered on clothes at the moment!
Our church, Custer Road United Methodist Church, has a fundraiser pumpkin patch every year so we were off to enjoy that…and it was a bit cooler than we anticipated. But we got some pretty pumpkins for the house and the yard (I will post pictures in another post later). The picture below is one from the church...it was not bright, sunny, or short weather when were there on Saturday.

Saturday evening, cousins Tara, Michael, and baby Chloe came over to visit. Sean, made a rib roast, his infamous sweet potatoes, and popovers. I was in heaven. If you haven’t had Sean’s popovers, you are seriously missing out…
Sunday brought us more dinner guests. Aunt Karen and one of her friends came over for chili. I just love this time of the year when you can bring out the crock pot for some yummy chili. We will be having it at almost every meal this week as we have so many leftovers, but you don’t hear me complaining about that at all.

Then it was off to watch the Season Finale of Army Wives. I am a sucker for random TV. While I like the show and find it very entertaining, the show is horribly written. I find myself making fun of the dialogue. That is probably not a good sign, but for some reason, I still watch it. In other TV news, if you are not watching Flashfoward, start. It is from the same creators as Lost, and oh my, it is just good times. I highly recommend it.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Thanks for the TV recommendations! I need one more show to watch. Looks like it'll be a tie between Glee and Flashforward.
Post a Comment