Work. Ugh.
I try not to talk about it too much as I like to try and keep this blog as positive as possible, but seriously, it has got me bit crazy. But seriously, what should I expect? It is September in retail world and all it is all building up to the month we all affectionately call December--i.e. when retailers across the world jump for joy or shed countless tears. Anyway, I have been staying late and getting in as early as I can after dropping Elizabeth off at school...and still to no avail, can't seem to get anything done. Tomorrow is Thursday so hopefully, I will make some head way into the millions of things I have to do. Here's to having some hope!
But you know what, at the end of the day, I am so thankful to have a job though. That is the mantra I keep spouting over and over in my head.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh.....I'm sorry. I keep remembering that if I were still in public accounting, I'd be working CRAZY hours right now (our big deadline was Sept 15). Hope tomorrow goes okay and is super productive!
You aren't alone. Our office is nucking futs this time of year, too -- closing out one fiscal year and beginning the next. I have been working through lunch, coming early, staying late. But I try not to do it often because I don't want anyone to expect that from me. Maybe it's bad, but I try to get here at 8 and leave right at 5. The work will still be here the next day, and I'm not getting paid for overtime. So better to go home and be with the family.
Hang in there!!
Post a Comment