Thursday, September 24, 2009

Always. Sometimes. Never.

My beautiful friend, Lacy, asked this question today: What is Always, Sometimes, and Never you? Lacy, you asked, you got it….

Always.
  • Uses bullet points
  • Loves the smiles and laughter of my daughter


  • Feel loved


  • Picks out my clothes the night before


  • Says yes to ice cream


  • Rolls my chap stick down to the bottom after every use


  • Has faith, even when I am beat down—things will get better


  • Thinks shopping is a sport


  • Has wanderlust


  • Cries in “Steel Magnolias” and “The Notebook”


  • Loves music and wants it on all the time


  • Want to be strong in mind, body, and spirit


  • Values the friendships I have


  • Loves with my whole heart, it is the only way to love


  • Sometimes

    • “Forgets” to wash my face some nights

    • Thinks about the bills too much

    • Wonders what the other path would be like

    • Eats my French fries with a fork (well, ALMOST always)

    • Wants to go back to school

    • Wishes I was more spontaneous

    • Forgets to stop and smell the roses

    • Enjoys a good romance novel

    • Thinks I can actually dance—and sing

    • Thinks I should have been a movie critic

    • Has legible handwriting

    • Wishes that things in life were handed to her

    • Doesn’t mind doing the laundry

    • Loses her patience

    Never.

    • Forgets that almost everything she has in life, she has earned through hard work

    • Eats condiments

    • Misses a chance for snuggle time with her husband

    • Likes getting out of bed in the morning

    • Has felt more exhausted in her life than the first two months of Elizabeth’s life

    • Watches crime shows on TV

    • Misses Grey’s Anatomy

    • Has underestimated the power of a good laugh

    • Goes anywhere without a list

    • Regrets my life decisions, they have made me, me

    • Forgets that God has been good to me

    1 comment:

    Allison said...

    I totally stole this today and put it on my blog!

    LOVE IT!