Thursday, September 17, 2009

TV Time

It’s getting to be that time of year again. What time of the year is that? That would be Fall TV premieres time is what that would be! I am so excited—honestly for only one show, but I am addicted to TV and have others I can looking forward to picking back up too. Here are my favorites that I can’t wait for…









Now, I rarely watch any of these live (that is what a DVR is for!) so before you haul off and think I am completely pathetic, some of these are just on for back ground entertainment while I am doing other things around the house.
Is there a show you are looking forward to coming back this fall?



2 comments:

katy said...

Hmmm... I've never watched Brothers & Sisters. Actually I've never even heard of it! And it's in the 3rd season already?? Well, if it's good I might have to pop it in the Netflix queue.

Allison said...

yes yes yes - i love fall tv!!!!!