Monday, September 14, 2009

Ode To My iPod

Oh how I love thee, especially now that the man known as JC Penney Company, Inc. has blocked Pandora from my listening enjoyment. It is always good to go back to the basics, I suppose. These days, I am getting lost in my music while I work—the only work highlight is that I get to listen to good music. I put my iPod on shuffle and just see what comes up and I am always pleasantly surprised and if not, that is what skip is for, right? Here is a tidbit of my shuffle today:

“Try A Little Tenderness”—Otis Redding
“Flake”—Jack Johnson
“Kit Kat Jam”—Dave Matthews Band
“Perfect Situation”—Weezer
“Pride & Prejudice” score
“Keep Breathing”—Ingrid Michaelson
“You Don’t Know Me”—Michael Buble
“There You Are”—Martina McBride
“Somebody Else”—Pat Green
“Love Will Never Do (Without You)”—Janet Jackson

I love to shuffle. I love my iPod. I can’t live without thee.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Mmmm... I love me some Michael Buble!

libraryguyzack said...

I have no idea how I would have gotten through my 6 months of cubicle work without my iPod!

I'm happy to see Weezer make your list :)

Alissa said...

I still don't have an iPod. I'm so out of the loop. But I LOVE the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack....I used to study to it in college, so that's what it reminds me of now when I listen to it!