Today our beautiful baby girl, Elizabeth, is seven months old. How is it possible that another month as flown by at the speed of light? I know I think that every month, but seriously, why is it going so fast?
She is as big as ever, happy, healthy, and learning all kinds of new things. Elizabeth is happiest when looking around, observing the world, and making noise. She is getting to be quite the chatter box, giggler, and everything fascinates her. Bath time has become all about playing with her toys and splashing around. By far, her favorite things are playing with our iPhones at home and playing with Jackson at school.
Everyday I am thankful that God brought this precious baby into our lives. We would not be the same without her.
3 comments:
Happy 7 Months Beautiful!!!
She's beautiful!!
Yay! Playing with Jackson, huh? Uh oh - look out.
Post a Comment