In some ways, it feels as though each new month is the beginning of a new chapter in the year--and it is, but for some reason, September always gets me excited with anticipation of a new season and what is to come. Granted, I live in Texas and it will be in the mid to upper 90s for the whole month, but it is the hope of something cooler....
In the meantime, here is a pretty picture of what I think Fall in Texas SHOULD look like.
Happy September!%20Fall%20Leaves.jpg)
%20Fall%20Leaves.jpg)
3 comments:
Ahhh.... thank you for that picture. I feel better already. I can't believe how "cool" (being a relative term, of course) it has already felt the last few mornings. My spirits are lifted!
Oooooh, pretty. I'm going to print out that picture and tape it to my window. You think I'm joking...
Yay!! September IS the best month, you know....ha ha! And yes, it was a little bit cooler this morning, so the boys and I played outside to celebrate!
Post a Comment