Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cowboys, Redskins, and Countless College Football Games later...

...our weekend is coming to an end. All I can say is that it is better than being at work any day of the week though!

Yesterday, Sean introduced Elizabeth to the what he calls the greatness of College Game Day. It was actually quite funny as he sat with her in his lap and introduced her to the guys on TV. Whatever makes the man happy. Then the countless hours of college football commenced--but he did tear himself away long enough to run a few errands.

Today, we went to church, and every since then, nothing but NFL football. I am not a big NFL fan, college I can do a lot more of, but NFL, not so much. But Sean has a good time watching the Cowboy game (by the way, I swear he is a closet fan no matter how much he denies it) and now, the Redskins game. Meanwhile, I have been doing the laundry, updating my iPod and iPhone, and listing a few things on Ebay in an attempt to make some money can clean some things out of the house.

Now, we are getting ready for the upcoming week--and a busy one it will be! I'm sad to see the weekend end, especially since it has been a good weekend to stay in due to the sweet rain that has been falling. I hope that continues for a bit longer...my lawn needs it and my water bill is going to be much nicer next month because of it!

Elizabeth wearing Daddy's hat

Elizabeth in her Redskins onesie

3 comments:

ladybug said...

Oh, dear! Love Elizabeth's smile in the second photo but the look on her face in the first PHOTO really says what she thinks of the "redskins" HORRIFIED!!!!!
I see now that a COWBOY outfit is in the works!!! Ha! Ha!

Love ya, Baby Girl!!!

On another note!

PRAISE GOD FOR THE RAIN!!!!!!

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

A Cowboy outfit will NEVER be worn by my little girl. Maybe Raider and Ginger will use it as a toy. How about that for being a closet fan? SDK

Alissa said...

I love Game Day too!! We just can't watch it from start to finish anymore, because the boys usually have different things on their minds. I'm a big football fan, but I much prefer college to NFL too. I love her little Redskins outfit!