Well the people have spoken and here I am writing another guest blog entry. You ask who the people are? Well don’t worry about that, just know there are people.
Well Christmas is less than 10 days away and I thought I would share with you on one of my favorite parts about the Christmas season. Christmas lights. I know Kristin has already written about our house but I want to write about someone else’s house. We have all seen the boxes at Home Depot or Lowes where you can plug all your lights into a box and it will synchronize them to music. Well I wanted to share with you someone and his house who was a pioneer in syncing lights to music. Jeff Trykoski has been syncing over 65,000 lights to music in Frisco for almost 5 years now. He has been interviewed by every news channel and all local papers. Some of you might remember the Miller Lite commercial a few years ago that was similar. actually the guy who did that commercial stole his concept from Jeff. His pride is stating that when you type in Christmas Lights on Youtube, he has one of the top view counts. He is also very proud that he clogs up traffic for hours night after night with people wanting to see his house.
www.trykoskichristmas.com
Enjoy, Sean
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment