Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged by Sara

If you do not know by now, Sean and I are huge hockey fans...well, mostly Dallas Stars fans. However, I will be tuned in on New Years' day to watch the outdoor hockey game between Detroit and Chicago. That will be fun to watch...and I'm sure there will be lots of snow and cold to go round!

This picture was taken last season at a playoff game when the Stars were kicking some serious a@@. Sadly, this has not been a stellar season. We are about half way through though and you just never know what will happen. After all, cream does eventually rise to the top! Stay tuned for more hockey news.

Now I tag the following:

1. Kelli
2. Katy
3. Allison
4. Alissa

Instructions:
1. Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.
2. Open the 4th picture
3. Post the picture and give an explanation
4. Tag 4 people

No comments: