
While reflecting back this morning, I remembered one of my favorite semi-annual traditions from back in my college days. After finals were all said and done, the university closed (in December anyway) I would make a point to lay in bed all day long and read. Literally, the only time I would get up is to eat and go to the bathroom…and just read anything I wanted to read till I finished whatever it was that fed my soul at that moment. Usually, I would go out and buy some book that looked really good, or romantic, or something that someone had raved about. And I was never disappointed. How could anyone be disappointed getting to lay around in your PJs all day with no make up, glasses, and a good book with a million blankets and pillows…aww…to have one of those days again. Well, maybe I should do it while I can…I am off work this week after all!
4 comments:
holy cow, that sounds good!
Yup, sounds fabulous to me!!! I say DO IT!
key words here -
While. You. Still. CAN.
Go for it and enjoy!
Yes, I agree with Kelli! This will be your last December to do this, I promise (at least for a while)! I always loved going and hanging out at Barnes & Noble after finals were over....I'd go for an afternoon and just look around and listen to Christmas music, just excited that I didn't have to study anymore and could actually enjoy the Christmas season!
Post a Comment