Monday, December 15, 2008

Fashion Guest Blog

My lovely, sweet friend, Lacy--whom I have known since middle school (geez, I am getting old), had a great idea for her blog: Have a 12 days of Christmas guest blog. She listed some topics that she would love to have people know about and I chose one of them to tackle. I choose fashion since it is something I know a little bit about here and there from my years in retail. Since I had it already written, I thought I would add it to my blog for those that may not follow Lacy's. I had a ton of fun writing it and it was a good excuse to stretch those writing muscles that grow a little lax from time to time. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it.


http://lacylike.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-guest-blog-fashion.html

I welcome your comments if you have any...and if anyone would like to throw out some topics for my opinions and thoughts, I welcome those as well.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

katy said...

Loved your idea about stocking up on work pants. I'm always lamenting my lack of good pants, since I don't wear skirts to work very often. (I should, though... maybe that's my New Year's resolution.) Anyway, you're totally right. When you find a good pair of pants for work, buy some in every color they have!