
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Sean’s Classics
This week, there have been tons of Christmas shows on almost all of the channels. You have anything and everything from classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman to the new comers like, Shek the Halls (an instant classic in the eyes of many). As I have blogged about before, or if you have ever met my husband, Sean, you will know that the man lives for the Christmas season. So last night, we were going through our DVR catching up on a few shows as I was working on a project, and I looked up, and he has recorded everything under the sun for Christmas shows. They are mostly the classics, but a few other things here and there also. I crack up when he does this because it is just so him…and I think it is very cute. As we were getting ready to go out to dinner last night with some of our friends, he sat down and watched The Christmas Story, a show I despise as I have never liked it and just do not understand why he loves it so. But I tried to be a good wife a couple of years ago and bought him the DVD. We still have it, wrapped, and in our DVD collection. He has never opened it, but it never fails, when it is on TV, he is right there watching it. Do not even get me started on the 24 hour marathon of it on TBS on Christmas Day….shoot me now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha!! I LOVE that movie :) But I know how you feel... Jimmy (and most other people I know) loves the Princess Bride, but I can't stand it.
I think my all-time favorite Christmas TV is the Charlie Brown Christmas. I have to watch it at least twice every year.
Post a Comment