Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Wow, I still can not believe it, but yesterday was the one year anniversary that we closed on our house in Fort Worth and in Frisco. A year ago, last night, Sean and I watched "Knocked Up" and slept on an air mattress in our new home in front of the fireplace to keep warm. What a fun memory to have as the first night in our new house, but that is what it was! Today is the one year anniversary of us actually moving into our house. How time as flown by, but I would not trade this past year in our home for anything. Hopefully, there will be many many more years to come in this house that we think of as home.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Kristin, I need to call you. It's been forever and I think about you often, but it seems like there is never a convenient time when you have two kids (or one, for that matter). I will soon! Hope you were able to have your read-in last week!