ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Who can believe it, but Sean and I, are going to have a baby. Today marks my 13th week of pregnancy (thank goodness--so ready for the first trimester to be over with), but the baby seems to be growing a slightly faster rate. Our due date is February 15th and it will be here before we know it. We are looking forward to this with great anticipation as parenthood is something that Sean and I have spent a great deal of time talking and thinking about it. What a life changing experience it has been already--some good, and some not so much!
I am starting to feel a little better--my energy level still comes and goes, but the food ad versions are still alive and well. Flavorful cereal (i.e. the sweet ones ;)), pizza, Potbelly sandwiches, chips, potatoes, french fries, peanut butter, breads, rice, bananas, grapes, and apples make me really happy--I am hoping that in the next few weeks, we can start adding a lot more healthier foods to this diet!
Sean and I are planning on finding out the sex of Eggo as soon as we can to better prepare the nursery for him/her. We are not hoping for anything in particular, but we are hoping and praying for a healthy baby. What a journey it will be....
8 comments:
Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations to you both! We're so excited for you :)
I KNEW it! I knew it from your original blog introduction email! How exciting! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy... keep us posted! CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!
YAY! I'm so glad you finally spilled the beans..it's been killing me holding my tongue when you mention your food cravings and need for naps lately! hehe
We are in this together, friend-
13wks this week for me too.
Congrats to you and Sean!!
ps. LOVED Juno:)
Yay for being out of your first trimester! Hopefully you'll start feeling much better soon. Lots of love.....
Finny and I are thrilled for you both. No matter what the sex of the baby, we'll be sure to send down a Toronto Maple Leaf jersey.
All our love and prayers for an enjoyable 2nd & 3rd trimester.
Congrats! That is super exciting :)
Wonderful! Finally an Annoucement!!
Hope to see you soon!
Hmm... wondered about this! Hooray!! Congratulations, and enjoy your pregnancy! There will be good moments and scary moments, but it's an amazing time. Hugs!!
Post a Comment