Can I just say how much I love pizza? Hmm...as far as I am concerned, it should be a food group on it's own these days. I have always enjoyed pizza (and yes, I am aware that it is not the healthiest thing I could put in my body), but here lately, pizza just does it for me. I think it may have something to do with the greatness of marina. So you ask, why not eat a ton of spaghetti instead? No, it is just not the same without all of the cheese and other assorted topping goodness. The only possible substitue for it may very well be the Potbelly Pepperoni Pizza sandwich, which is truly greatness--especially with the skinny bread and a side of Ranch BBQ chips (I know, sounds gross, but very tasty). But again, do you see the theme with marinara sauce?
Enjoy your dinner! You know I enjoyed mine!
2 comments:
Umm, your plate is upside down... lol
Oh, and I really like pizza too :)
Didn't want to be a downer or anything.
Post a Comment