What a busy Saturday it has been! After returning home late (or late for me these days) from our friends, Amilee and Rich's wedding shower, Sean and I woke up at 6 this morning to have our yard sale! And wouldn't you know it, Sean put the signs out in the neighborhood, and people started showing up at 6:45! The early bird does get the worm, but seriously, half the good stuff was not even out yet! Thankfully, I had wonderful help and support from my wonderful husband, and my two friends, Jennifer and Angela. We managed to knock out the sale and started packing the rest of it up by 10:45. When it was all said and done with, we made some good money, but the best part was getting rid of a bunch of un-necessary stuff!
Then it was off to the greatness of the Whataburger for lunch (Sean tried the Patty Melt and recommends it). Off to CCA we were to donate the rest--and then come home, shower, and now, I am going to go and take a nap!!!
Tonight, Sean and I are off to see Joel McHale from E's "The Soup." Good times should definitely be had and we are very much looking forward to it!!!
http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/thesoup/
Sweet dreams and happy laughter!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment