Anyway, the only thing that brought a smile to my face this evening was the box of fun that arrived today, courtesy of the lovely Lacy! Go Lacy!!! I had a ton of fun opening my package full of Trader Joe's goodies, and of course, my Lacylike Designs jotter! Even a bigger thank you for the beautiful preggy journal you made me. It is beautiful in every way...and a bazillion times helpful now that we have it to write all of our notes, and even more questions, in one place!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Fun in a Box
Today has not been one of my favorite days. Just don't ask. All you need to know is that my poor husband was looking for a Hooters waitress to hide behind while I went off on a tirade over fried pickles at dinner. You know how tiny those Hooters waitresses are, he still would have been hit by the fire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippie Hooray! I am so glad you got it and love it! Enjoy filling it up with baby questions, journey and random thoughts along the way! Love you!
Hey! I've been checking but haven't posted in a while. Hope you're feeling well and that you have a fun long weekend. When do you find out the sex????
Alissa--we find out the sex in about a month. I can't believe it is already here. I will post the days before we find out the sex and see what everyone thinks!
Post a Comment