
As I sit here, at work, listening to the Grey's Anatomy Original Soundtrack 3 (which is only okay compared to the others), I wonder what else I am going to do in order to kill the remaining 3 plus hours I have here at work today. I do not know what it is here lately, but for some reason, we are either running at breakneck speed, or slower than maple syrup on a very very cold day. Ugh!!! I just really like a nice even pace...with lots of things to do. It makes the day go by so much faster and I do not have to figure out how to do so. I am not good at making myself look busy when I am not--I never have been. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than being bored at work--all I can think about is all the other things I could be doing with my time instead of being unproductive at work. This is what I envision hell being. Not cool. Does anyone else think the same thing?
So, what would I be doing if I were not at work. I have given this some thought--I hope you enjoy the list.
Cleaning out the room that will be the nursery
Start the ever present scrapbook that I keep putting off
Watch all of my Grey's Anatomy seasons as I gear up for the season premier on Sept. 25th
NAP!!!!!
Hang out in my PJs (which are so much more comfy than my work clothes)
Go see the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 (I know, I just can't help myself)
Get a mani and pedi (poor toes)
Eat a yummy cupcake
Go through my ever-present pile of magazines and newspaper articles that are stacked high
Pay bill (who really wants to do that)
Hang out with my girls.....
That is just the tip of the iceburg. The thing is, if I were home, would I really do any of it? Debatable...but I would definitely take that NAP!!!
I hope your day is better than mine!
2 comments:
I remember those days....now I am just bored at home! Not all the time, of course, but there are some days when Grant wakes up from his nap at 1:30 and I have no idea what we'll do the rest of the afternoon. Glad for you that the week is over! Hope you're feeling well...
I want to see Traveling Pants (2) and yes I saw (1) and enjoyed it. No, you wouldn't do any of those things if you were home but you could dream - oh no, you would have to be taking a nap to be dreaming!
Post a Comment