Here is the greatness of Babe's...hmmm...Babe's...
You just can't go wrong with mashed potatoes and biscuits almost as good as my Mamaw use to make! Go! You will not be disappointed!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG! Babe's!!!! Roy took me there when we first started dating and I fell in LOVE (with him AND the food...ha ha)! Kier baby loves some country cooking!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
3 comments:
OMG! Babe's!!!! Roy took me there when we first started dating and I fell in LOVE (with him AND the food...ha ha)! Kier baby loves some country cooking!
ok that looks like come good ole southern comfort food. I'd almost forgotten what that looks like!
Hmm... all I wanted when I was pregnant was mashed potatoes.
Post a Comment