So about 2 months ago, I was driving back from dropping Sean off to get his Explorer serviced and drove by this place called The Cupcakery. It wasn't opened yet, but I Googled it and sure enough, it is a cupcake place in Las Vegas, NV--opening soon in Frisco, TX. Sweet--I have never been more happy. So I told my friend, Angela, that I work with at JCP about this place. She and I made it our mission to be there opening day. Well, plans didn't quite work out for that to happen due to constructions delays, but we still love the place, none of the less. Tonight, Sean was in the mood for a cupcake and suggested going... and we did! Yummy! He got the Kir Royale and Lemon. I had the Good Morning cupcake. Very tasty and I highly recommend it! Check out the link...it will make you hungry! http://www.thecupcakery.com/favorites.html
Friday, August 29, 2008
The Cupcakery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooooh....I would love to have one of those here! My mouth is watering just thinking about cupcakes!
Post a Comment