So, I recently had this brilliant idea that I needed to get rid of some excessive stuff in my house. Granted, when Sean and I moved in December, we had a huge purge of unwanted or un-needed things at that time. But it is amazing the things that come out of the woodwork when you least expect to find them lurking. I have a room in my house that I am desperately wanting to get cleaned out (thank you for prodding me, husband) and so I thought, maybe I can make a little money in the process: have a yard sale!! And what does not sell will go straight to charity. Well, I do not have enough "stuff" (for Uncle Lance) on my own so I contacted several of my girlfriends and they have some "stuff" too...so onward and upward for a yard sale this Saturday. Wish us luck--and Sean too since he will be the only set of serious muscles we have to get rid of some of this stuff! Here is a picture which, is sadly, the tip of the ice burg.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go girly!
Good Luck!
Post a Comment