The image is rather appropriate as I am glued to my keyboard these days....
- Friday, the front of the house was taken over by boxes, clothes, and other assorted yard sale goodies.
- Saturday morning, the rain came and washed away the opportunity for yard sale fun. No fun. Sean and I moved all the stuff into our guest room so that we can keep Elizabeth out of the boxes and the house looking a little more presentable.
- Yard sale to be rescheduled for hopefully sometime VERY soon.
- Since we were up so early and we were hungry, we all went and had breakfast at the Original Pancake House. It was good, but not great. I would try something different next time, but still a great place to eat.
- Errands, Ikea, and church rounds out the weekend.
- Monday brought a very fussy baby and an extremely busy work week for me. Yep, I worked till about 10:30 last night. Joy right?
- Today brought 3 presentations by me before noon and a phone call from Elizabeth's school. Yep, we have a sick baby. Thankfully, Sean was able to leave work to take care of her. But then her fever never broke and it was now after 5. Off to After Hour Pediatrics to see the doctor there. Thankfully, the wait was short and we found out that Elizabeth has another ear infection. We finished the last of our previous antibiotic at the beginning of last week. We started the new one tonight. Poor baby.

4 comments:
Oh no! So sorry she's not feeling good. That totally sucks, I know!!
And I'm laughing at how you throw Ikea in as if it were no bigger deal than brushing your teeth. Ikea is an EVENT when I go. No less than 4 hours or $300 spent. I envy your (apparent) better handling of the place than mine :)
Those ear infections are NO FUN. Hope this round of antibiotics kicks it in the butt.
Sounds like you need a fun night out. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!!! :)
Ugh! I hate the ear infections that won't go away! We're on our third round of antibiotics trying to clear it up! I hope Elizabeth feels better soon!
oh we had a garage sale this past weekend too...my friend from down the street and I teamed up. We decided to do it again this Friday since we have nothing better to do:) THEN we will haul our junk to the thrift store and I will be free of it! don't you love that feeling? I hope your next yardsale goes as planned!
oh and I'm with Sara -Ikea is a serious event. We are moving very close to and Ikea soon and oh the plans I have...
Post a Comment