- I hate to fly, but love to travel. I only fly as it is a means to the end of getting to have an adventure. Do i do it often? Nope. I guess that is why I am able to actually do it.
- I am a picky eater, but I love to eat. My daughter already eats more fruit and veggies than I do. Lucky girl. I am trying to make a concious effort to be better and re-try some foods that I have not liked in the past.
- I hate needles, but actually use to look forward to my weekly allergy shot. The relief was just too good and much needed.
- I hate anything to do with accounting. For some reason in college, I always worked in the accounting offices of wherever I worked on campus.
- I really do not like numbers, but every job I have ever had is very numbers driven and intensive. It continues even in my present job. Most of my evaluation is measured on sales metrics. Gotta love that and I am being very sarcastic.
- I love music, but married a man who could kind of care less about it. I do not think he will ever understand the joy I find in it.
- I like to be alone and am just as happy alone as with a crowd of people. However, I do consider myself a people person.
- I have a compulstion to count stairs and roll down my tube of Burt's Bees Wax everytime I use it. I do not think that is weird at all.
Music Inspiration: "Born To Fly"--Sara Evans
2 comments:
I like this post!
I'm sure I'm one big walking oxymoron, but I'll have to give it some thought.
I love this - I've had it open for days because I'm planning on posting something similar. Ooooh, free time, why do you elude me?!
I'm totally with you on being a people person yet knowing that you need alone time. A very good thing to know about yourself.
Post a Comment